The Gripper Wood Concave Cutting Board keeps meat resting in its own juices making for tastier, more-tender cuts of meat. Made of handsome rubberwood, this wood cutting board is much gentler on cutlery than plastic surfaces, keeping your knives sharper, longer. The patented gripper base provides a safe, non-slip surface when slicing and carving. Architect is a completely women-run company, using elements of architecture to improve the functionality of everyday kitchen essentials.
Their newest and fastest growing collection of products - EcoSmart by Architec - showcases their savvy for dreaming up materials that offer over-the-top beauty and meet the strict criteria for green manufacturing.
- Concave Carving Board is for medium carving jobs; concave surface will hold up to 1 cup of liquid, never separate meat from its juice
- Combines two unique design features: non-slip gripper feet and a concave surface to catch juice
- Gripperwood Collection uses patented technology, the integrated gripper pads on bottom of the wood board prevent slipping while in use
- Made from Beechwood; safe for use with all cutlery; oval board measures 18 by 14 by 1.5-Inches
- Hand wash with warm soapy water but do not soak in water or put in dishwasher; occasionally apply mineral oil for long lasting beauty
- Made of rubberwood, the concave surface keeps meat and juices in the center of the board
- Rubberwood is a gentle cutting surface for cutlery, keeping knives sharper, longer