Click & Collect at our shops in Tiptree
Water based vs. Oil based enamel
- Dulux Super Enamel™ is a tough traditional enamel finish designed for use on doors, architraves and timber trim. Available in high gloss (interior/exterior) and semi gloss (interior).
- Dulux Super Enamel delivers a traditional oil based paint that dries to a beautiful smooth finish. Oil based enamels are inherently prone to yellow with time.
- Dulux Aquanamel® is a low odour, non yellowing, water based interior and exterior acrylic enamel that dries to a glossy, tough and chip resistant finish.
- Dulux Aquanamel can be used in most areas traditional solvent based enamels are used, with all the time saving benefits of an acrylic paint and it is easy to wash up in water.
- Available in Gloss and Semi Gloss sheen levels (interior/exterior) and Low Gloss for interior only. Use Dulux Aquanamel Low Gloss to more closely match your low sheen or matt wall finish.